Sunday, February 28, 2016

Lee Tae-sung’s Interview: “Delayed feelings after military service period, Envy close friends Park Yoochun & Park Seo Joon”



The activities of actors Lee Tae-sung is close to –like Park Seo-joon and Park Yuchun who did works together with him– was a good stimulant. He acted with Park Seo-joon in ‘Pots of Gold’, and formed a bond with Park Yuchun through ‘Rooftop Prince’.
“I would see fellow actors’ appearances on TV sometimes when I was in the army and it would catch my attention automatically if I see actors I had done works together with. In the case like (Park) Seo-joon, I envied that there was situation where he went to the army early and came back; and is able to keep up being busy while acting at the height of having healthy energy and image. […] (Park) Yuchunnie is doing his service right now but he showed an image of him intently acting before he left; so there were times that I was envious as a similar actor. I had thoughts about wanting to do a collaboration to meet with them and in a good work again.”
Source: Newsen
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

No comments: