Wednesday, September 2, 2015

JYJ’s Park Yoochun Enlists in Army and Posts Touching Letter



[Translation]
Hello. It’s Yoochun here.
By the time this letter is posted, I’ll be at the training center. Hmm.. is it okay if I speak informally? Since we’ve known each other so long~ ^^
Hm. Before I entered the training center, I didn’t really think about the army much at all for a long time, until suddenly I had these thoughts as I was doing interviews for pictorials and such. Thoughts like, ‘Wow, I’m really going to the army, I won’t be working for a long time… I haven’t taken time off work in ages…’ So that’s what made me feel like this is all real. I’ve known for a long time that I’d have to serve in the army around this time, but once the time actually came it didn’t feel real. I decided that I wouldn’t have any regrets. I heard that a lot of fans have been asking what I regret the most. I know that you can’t fix things that you regret, so I think it would be better to just focus on what I’m grateful for rather than what I regret. I’ve been thinking that I’m so grateful to have received so much love, and to have been able to be so happy as I worked. Thank you so much^^
I can’t express myself well and I have a lot to say, but I want to say that inside, I know everything and feel it all. Thank you so much.
But I’ll try to answer your questions. I tried to pick a few of your questions to answer. What if I hadn’t been a celebrity? I think I would have been a composer, or maybe a novelist..? Hmm.. I think so.
A lot of people asked what food I’m going to crave while I’m in training, but Jaejoong says that everything is delicious there, no matter what it is. I think there probably won’t be something in specific that I really want to eat while I’m there.
To answer the question about what kind of project I want to do after I’m discharged, hmm.. A while back I had a few drinks with Kyung Goo, and I told him that when I’m discharged I definitely want to film a movie together with him. I have a lot to learn as an actor, and he’s such a kind hyung to me, so I think I’d really like to do a project with him.
The person I will miss the most is always my father. As I become an adult and have more and more responsibilities, there are more things that I want to ask him. I want to see him, but because he is not here anymore, I’m always missing him.
The homework I’d give fans for their holiday is to be healthy and happy! I want to learn Chinese, and I want to read a lot of books.
Well then, are those answers enough? Jaejoong told me that he was determined to see my face for the last time during his break, but in the end we were only able to talk on the phone. I want to tell him that I’m so proud of him. And to Junsu, you are a friend that I like so much and also my fellow member. You’ll be lonely all on your own, but hang in there and ‘fighting’!
To my fans, I’m so grateful. I’ll be back soon safe and sound to make up for all of your support. Yesterday, on the day before I enlist, I was really – what should I call it – calm, as well as excited and happy. It’s great to meet new people and have new experiences. We won’t be able to see each other for a little while – no, a long time, but I hope that we’ll each have a good time so that later on we can meet each other as even more mature people. Bye~~~~~~~~~~!!!! ^^
Source: JYJ Official FB
Translation by: Soompi
Luv's note: Thank you so much for this touching letter. come back safely and hot with more brilliant project <3

No comments: