Thursday, November 12, 2015

Park Yuhwan “Hyung Park Yuchun gave me support to be an actor…big help that he cheered me on”


Park Yuhwan “confess actor dream for the first time, to Park Yuchun” ”It’s a big help that my older brother is cheering me on”


Park Yuhwan spoke about his older brother Park Yuchun’s support being a big help to his activities as an actor.
On MBC FM4U ‘Kim Shin-young’s Hopeful Music At Noon’ that broadcasted in the afternoon on November 11, actors Park Yuhwan and Shin Hye-sun –who are in the middle of appearing in ‘She Was Pretty’– made an appearance.
On this day Park Yuhwan recalled the day when he decided to become an actor, “My dream was to be an actor. I wanted to become an actor since I dreamt about it 7 years ago and told my older brother Park Yuchun first. I had never spoken about what I wanted to do before, to my older brother, but because I told him that, I went for it[/acting]. My older brother said he’ll give me support diligently and cheer me on”.
***

Park Yuhwan “Older brother Park Yuchun gave me support to be an actor”


Actor Park Yuhwan mentioned his hyung[/older brother], group JYJ’s Park Yuchun, in ‘Kim Shin-young’s Hopeful Music At Noon’.
In the afternoon on November 11, MBC FM4U ‘Kim Shin-young’s Hopeful Music At Noon’ broadcasted under DJ Kim Shin-young’s progression.
Actors Park Yuhwan and Shin Hye-sun –who are acting together in MBC Wed-Thur drama ‘She Was Pretty’ currently– talked about various stories when appearing as the guests.
DJ Kim Shin-young asked Park Yuhwan, “When did you have the dream of [becoming] an actor?”, and Park Yuhwan answered, “I think it was about 6 years ago when I got bitten by the dream to become an actor”.
Continuing, Park Yuhwan mentioned Park Yuchun and said, “I told my hyung when I first made up my mind to become an actor. Then hyung said he really liked it and will give me support generously”.
Sources: Chosun News + My DailyTV Daily
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
***

Luv's note: I personally happy to see Park Yoohwan is getting more recognition from his acting these days. I truly enjoyed his acting and his character in She Was Pretty too and I hope he will get a challenging role in future so he can improve more. Long live Park Bros! =)

No comments: