Saturday, March 4, 2017

[INTERVIEW] 170226 Go Soo “Park Yuchun did well as This Man…Wasn’t his acting good?”


Actor Go Soo praised Park Yuchun’s acting.
Toward reporters’ buzz over movie ‘Lucid Dream’, Go Soo disclosed his thoughts in an interview conducted at one of the cafes in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul recently: “In the movie, it might not be easy for audiences to accept This Man’s presence”.
About this, Go Soo added, “This Man is an important hidden character. He appears as a person who’s able to freely come into and go from dreams but I learned he is actually a presence named This Man. I hear he is some kind of presence who generally shows up in people’s dreams”.

Also Go Soo was unsparing with his praises, saying: “I had the notion that This Man is an attractive character and wondered who would play him,” and, “I wanted to get along well, to match, and to work well with Park Yuchun. I wondered how I could express it. I even saw ‘Sea Fog’ which Park Yuchun-ssi acted in,” and, “Wasn’t his acting really good?”.
Source: News1
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: 6002xfiles

No comments: