Sunday, February 21, 2016

‘Law of the Jungle’ Park Yuhwan missing hyung Park Yuchun while building log stairs



Park Yuhwan was longing for his family on ‘Law of the Jungle in Panama’.
On SBS ‘Law of the Jungle in Panama’ that aired on February 19th, Byung-man tribe were rushing in gathering food and housing stuffs for their survival after they parted from the Emberá tribe and entered into the jungle.
Park Yuhwan was trying to build log stairs with Infinite’s Sung-yeol on this day, but had to hammer away all alone when Sung-yeol disappeared together with Hwang Woo-seul-hye.
While he was cutting a groove in the log by his lonesome self, Park Yuhwan said, “I miss my family,” and attracted attention when there was shown an image of him longing for his older brother, Park Yuchun.
[Translations]
Ah! I miss (my) family!
I miss mom! ㅠㅅㅠ
I miss hyung! ㅠㅅㅠ
Aigoo~ Take care of yourself, and go and come back well~
… Take care of yourself, and go and come back well~
…go and come back well~ [x3]
Source: Newsen
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

No comments: