Friday, June 10, 2016

Jung Da Bin on "Happy Together 3" chose Lee Sang Yoon and Park Yoochun as her ideal types.


Beautiful child actress Jung Da Bin appeared on the June 9 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' and admitted to being a 'motae solo,' or someone who's never dated.

MC Yoo Jae Suk first said, "You look like you'd be popular since you were young," but she replied, "I've never had a boyfriend.  I'm a 'motae solo.'  I don't think they see me as a girl.  I think they see me as a guy."

***

She was then asked to choose an ideal type out of the men she's worked with in productions.  She said, "There are Lee Sang Yoon, Sung Joon, Yoochun, and Park Seo Joon. Out of them, I often said that Lee Sang Yoon and Yoochun were my ideal types."




source: AllKpop

***

Video


Bonus! Fetus Jung Da Bin mentioned Micky Yoochun.

Video Credits: skys64 & mugaku1 

No comments: