Saturday, June 18, 2016

Music producer Tyrone “Niddy” Buckner sends his support to Yoochun


Note: Tyrone “Niddy” Buckner has collaborated with Junsu on his ‘Incredible’ album, as well as, with JYJ on their ‘JUST US’ album.
*

INSTAGRAM

"I wanted to offer my support to my dude #HipHop . The charges of sexual assault is a serious situation but I hope my guy is found innocent in his charges as I believe you are a good guy and would never take anything from a woman/female but love. 
We support you here at#BillboardEntGrpLLC and wish you the best #YooChun aka#HipHop"



***

 FACEBOOK



I had a chance to work with Yuchun on a few occassions and even do a little partying with him too. My impression was that he was caring, considerate and respectful to the ladies and of people in general. I know things happen and mistakes in life are easy to make or a simple misunderstanding can turn into a super negative. I support the homie#‎HipHip‬ #‎Yuchun #‎JYJ‬ #‎CJESENT‬ will always be my family as they treated me like family.

Sources: niddybeatz IG & NIDDY FB

No comments: