Friday, June 10, 2016

[SPAZZ] Instiz: Interview with a male idol who makes female fans’ hearts throb – JYJ Park Yoochun



JYJ Park Yuchun


Q. What is the place you look at first of all whenever you see a girl?
A. Naturally the eyes. But I look for the overall feelings too.
Q. What do you like about eyes?
A. There might be a hidden side to the eyes that are gazing at me.
Q. What kind of husband do you want to be?
A. I want do like something trivial than trying to do something big.
For example, something like sealing the lids of side dishes or putting down the toilet cover.
[If you can create a smile on a person who is in front of your eyes right now?]
Yuchun: I’ll give a hug.



Q. What will you do if a girlfriend came to a party with very thick, sexy makeup?
A. I’ll say “Your bare face is pretty in private and you are pretty today too. Let’s go on our date to take a sketchy face painting here”
I’ll show up at the party with her like that.
Because I know my girlfriend has on makeup intentionally to look pretty
I won’t say I dislike it.

Source: Instiz
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3

No comments: