Friday, January 1, 2016

‘In military service’ Park Yoochun Awarded Top Excellence Acting…Shin Se-kyung Substitute-awarded



Actor Park Yoochun was awarded the Top [Male] Excellence Acting Award at SBS Acting Awards [aka SBS Drama Awards].
In COEX in Samseong-dong, Seoul on December 31, the ‘2015 SBS Drama Awards’ was conducted via live broadcast.
On this day, the Top Excellence Acting Award in the mini series was received by ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ Park Yoochun. MC Lee Hwi-jae disclosed, “Since he is in the middle of his military service, Shin Se-kyung will be accepting the award and giving the acceptance speech”.
Shin Se-kyung said, “On behalf of Park Yoochun-ssi being in the middle of his military service right now, I am standing in, instead,” and, “I am delighted to be filling in for this honorable moment. I will be delivering this award well (to him). I am thankful for the love from ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ viewers and everybody a lot. I wish you a Happy New Year!”.

Source: My Daily + Asiae | Video Credit: DramaSBS
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

No comments: