Saturday, January 16, 2016

Kim Junsu “I hope you will look forward to Yoochun’s & Jaejoong’s solo albums”



Group JYJ Kim Junsu discussed recent status on Park Yuchun and Kim Jaejoong.
Kim Junsu presented ‘Surprise V App!’ through Naver TV on the 14th.
On this day Kim Junsu disclosed to fans who asked about the recent status on his members “(Park) Yuchunnie is… next Monday…after 12 years… he had joked repeatedly saying it’s his first and last album himself but it should not be the last one he makes after only 12 years. His first solo album in 12 years is coming out”.
He said, “It is his solo album and I was the first to hear to the title track. Of course I was the first to listened to it because Yuchunnie played his music in advance to me, but I hope you will really look forward to it since it will the first time you hear him singing it,” and, “I truly mean it. This is not merely praise or a promotional ment that I am doing because it is my members singing”.
Continuing he explained, “I really listened to his song and it seems just right for Yuchunnie. I think, in reverse, I cannot communicate emotions like this,” and, “Yuchunnie did well naturally in getting a track that’s only possible for him to do. I, myself, love the song, too”.
In addition, he added “From what I heard about the music video, as well, I know that there were a constellation of various, stunning people taking part together in it,” and, “(Kim) Jaejoong-hyung is putting out a regular album, too. I also listened to Jaejoong-hyung’s album”.
Source: My Daily via Naver
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

No comments: