Thursday, January 7, 2016

Park Yoohwan wants to be in "Law of the Jungle" with his brother, 'Park Yoochun'.



When Park Yoohwan was filming SBS "Law of the Jungle - Panama", he mentioned about his brother Park Yoochun who is currently in military service, he said, "My brother is a fan of "Law of the Jungle" and because he is currently serving the military, so I'll be in the program for him. But when I came to the filming site, I got envious seeing Hwanhee hyung and Jang Woo hyung. I also wanted to be in the program again with my brother." His eyes turned red while saying this.

Sources: TV Report via Naver 
Trans from Chinese - English by: ParkYoochunSGFC

***

Park Yuhwan on ‘Law of the Jungle’ “Want to come together with hyung”…Tears up at thought of Park Yuchun


Actor Park Yuhwan was brimming with tears at the thought of his older brother JYJ Park Yuchun.
Park Yuhwan is Park Yuchun’s biological younger brother and had joined SBS ‘Law of Jungle’ in Panama where he will join the ranks of rising stars. Park Yuchun is in the middle of his military service currently.
Park Yuhwan said in the ‘Law of the Jungle’ recording, “My older brother is a fan of ‘Law of the Jungle’. He is in the middle of his military service so I came first, instead. I am very envious of seeing how close Hwan-hee hyung and Jang-woo hyung are when I showed up at the filming location”.
Still, he hoped, “I want to appear once more together with my older brother again,” and caught attention for blushing over being moved to tears .
Meanwhile ‘Law of the Jungle’ in Panama will air its first episode at 10 PM on  Friday night, January 8.
Source: TV Report
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

No comments: