Friday, January 15, 2016

Park Yoochun mentioned about Pianist 'Yuhki Kuramoto' in his interview back in 2008

As reported, Japanese Pianist 'Yuhki Kuramoto' is participated in Park Yoochun's 1st mini Album for 'Nostalgic, While Turning Over the Page' song and apparently Yoochun has mentioned about him back in 2008.


Yoochun's Interview in the Shine Photobook~[Music]

-Which Western artistes do you like? 

YC: Seriously, I like many artistes. Recently and what I've listened to today is, Pianist Bill Evans, I knew him because Brad Mehldau participated in a Bill Evans tribute album (T/N: They are Jazz pianists)

---- You like piano songs? 

YC: I really like the piano. Although you can also express your feelings and thoughts through singing and dancing, I feel that the piano's like that too. I like being able to listen while playing out my emotions. Recently, I've been listening a lot to Yolanda Adams. And the soundtrack of [Bridget Jones' Diary] 

----- What about Japanese artistes? 

YC: Kuramoto Yuuki. I've been listening to a lot of his songs recently. Ever since I heard his BMG on his homepage 

------ What about Korean artistes? 

YC: Recently, it's Clazziquai. I listen to them a lot since I've their songs on my ipod. The main point about them that I like is that they give off the new age vibe. I especially like the female vocalist voice in [Speechless]. It's so relaxing that I get goosebumps listening to them 

Source/Trans: Sparkskey


No comments: